Happy Holidays everyone! I know it’s been awhile since my last upcycle post, but I wanted to make sure I got at least one more in before the end of the year. This one is dedicated to homemade holidays. Enjoy!
1. DIY Nail polish Ornament – Make use of that toxic nail polish by reusing it as glitter paint! Check out how they did it here!
2. Ornamental Centerpiece - This is a great idea for those broken ornaments or the ones that you can’t find hanging hooks for. (You could even put the bulbs from #4 in one of these!) Check out more ideas like this one here.
3. Newsy Ornament – Use that leftover Sunday paper and those chipped ornaments to make a statement. Check out how to make these here.
4. Upcycled Xmas Lights – You know those chandelier and candelabra bulbs that don’t work anymore? Don’t throw them out! Do this instead! Learn how to do this here.
1. Brown Paper Packages Tied up With String – A roll of craft paper plus stamps, paint and ribbon make quick work of all of those holiday presents! Check out how to do this one yourself here.
2. Upcycled Mason Jar Holiday Centerpiece – This looks so simple and pretty. (I bet it smells great too!) Check out how to make your own here.
3. Popsicle Stick Trees – I thought these were so cute! And easy to make too. Check out how to make your own tree here.
4. Upcycled Greeting Card Gift Tags – Yep, these pretty tags were made from an old greeting card. Check out how to make your own fab tags here.
5. DIY Chalkboard Wine and Cheese Tray – This is a great idea! You can even write on it and just prop it up behind your display if you want. Learn how to make your own tray here.
• What are some of your favorite holiday upcycle or repurpose ideas?