I’m kind of addicted to “bling” right now as I noticed putting together this post! LOL. Here’s the latest installment of the Upcycle Digest. Enjoy folks!
1. Chandelier Necklace – This necklace is made from pieces of a chandelier. check out they did it here.
2. Button Bracelet – Mismatched buttons get a new life with this DIY bracelet. Learn how to make your own here.
3. Statement Necklace – Start with a pretty vintage brooch and gor from there! See how it’s done here.
4. Vintage Brooch Ribbon Necklace – Here’s another statement necklace from Martha Stewart. See how the DIY maven did it here.
1. DIY Gold-Tipped Flats – Love that cap toe look? Don’t have the $250 to drop on some Kate Spade’s? Then you need to do this.
3. DIY Bubble Pumps – This trend is huge this Spring. Figure out how to make your own bubble heels here.
4. Vintage Earring Shoe Clips – Dress up a pair of flats or pointy-toe pumps by making your own shoe clips! Find out how to make them yourself here.
1. Upcycled Pallet Hat Rack – This colorful hat rack would look adorable by the front door, or even in a child’s bedroom! Learn how to do it here.
2. DIY Padded Stools – These wooden stools got a new lease on life when they were padded and covered in fabric. See how they did it here.
3. Paint Swatch Chandelier – You know those paint swatches you get at the hardware store for FREE? Yeah well, one blogger figured out how to make a chandelier out of ‘em. See how she pulled it off here.
4. Gold Dipped Wine Glasses – A little gold paint goes a long way here to bring new life to these champagne flutes. Find out they did it here.