Here’s a few last minute things I found that you can still get rush delivered by Daddy’s Day that won’t break the bank or the environment!
1. Verilux Readylight Rechargeable Led Lantern - ($19.95) If your Dad loves camping, working in the garage or as an emergency light, he’ll love this lamp. It provides 70 lumens of bright natural light and comes with an optional wall charger if necessary.
2. ECOnscious Men’s 100% Organic Cotton Pique Polo - ($20.00) If you want to play it safe, you can always get him this comfy Polo shirt made from ORganic Cotton.
3. Govino Wine Glass Flexible Shatterproof Recyclable, Set of 4 - ($12.94) These are strong, shatterproof, stemless wine glasses that will Dad, (or hubby) enjoy his vino in style, while being kind to the environment.
4. Weleda Shaving Cream - ($7.64) Weleda’s line of skin products boasts organic ingredients and is formulated for sensitive skin. He’ll love this stuff. Or, you really want to make your gift personal. Whip up some yourself! You can find a great shaving cream recipe here.
5. Anker SlimTalk Solar Powered Portable Charger – ($23.99) This thing will charge the iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, HTC, Android, Galaxy, you name it! All by using the power of the sun!
6. LeeBrae Bamboo iPhone case – ($7.98) Is Dad a little clumsy? But he still has to look good for those business meetings right? Well get him this bamboo and rubber iPhone cover. It won’t bust your budget and it might just make him look a little cooler at graduation.