Thank you for your patience while I handled a family emergency over the past month or so. I really appreciate those of you who emailed me with kind words. 🙂
I’m back with my first twist out video! Those of you who came to the last meetup saw the long version of this already. For those of you who have been following this blog for awhile, you’ll know that the twistout is the base style that I use to create just about every other hairstyle I rock.
This video shows you the following:
- My personal twist out reggie
- How I use WonderCurl and Oyin products
- How I get my hair all twisted in 1 hour (believe it)
- How I really do have thick, 4b hair!
So take a look and please comment below here to tell me what you think, or ask questions!
The products I used in the video can be purchased at the links below:
For more information about the procuts used in the videos, and for a full list of their ingredients, check out the following links:
- WonderCurl Get Set Hair Jelly Review
- WonderCurl Butter Than Love Review
- Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries Review
To make your own Daily Leave-In for pennies. Check out the ink below:
- How do you do your twist outs?