For those of you who follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, or Facebook, you’ll know that I’m a little obsessed with upcycling ideas right now. So I thought I would highlight some of my favorite ideas and their sources weekly so that you too can be inspired. Hope you like!
Pretty Upcycle Ideas
2. Brooch Covered Purse – this evening bag is covered with vintage brooches. It’s a neat way to use them, or if you don’t have enough of your own, check out this Etsy shop. She might make one for you.
3. Ornament Bouquet – A lovely idea for a Christmas wedding, or you could use white ornaments and it would work for any time of the year. PLUS you save on flowers! Check out how to make this one yourself here.
Decorating Upcycle Ideas
4. MiniBar Bookshelves – This one made me think “Why didn’t I think of that?” Instead of putting books on the shelves, put your minibar and supplies! I would be great to find some antique shelves to do this with and then repaint them. Here’s how they did it.
Practical Upcycle/Repurpose Ideas
1. Reused Starbucks Frappuccino Bottles – For those of you not familiar, you can buy these bottles of iced lattes from Starbucks and the grocery store. This innovative lady kept the bottles and reused them to hold items in her bathroom. Here’s what she did.
3. Drying Rack from Baby Gate – Those of you with children will appreciate this. It’s a baby safety gate, taken apart and repurposed as a wall mounted drying rack that lays flat when not in use. Brilliant. Here’s what they did.
And then there’s this guy…
Isn’t he adorable? He’s just a reminder to keep your eyes open this week for anything nifty and green. If you like what you see here, please comment and let me know and I’ll do more of these. If you have any question please do the same. If you have any upcycle or repurpose ideas of your own, email me at email@example.com.